The 33 Outdoor was opened on August 23, 1952. It was located on Hwy 23/33 east of Reedsburg on the north side of the road. The screen, which measured 37 feet by 50 feet and was 62 feet high, faced south towards the highway. In the early 1960's, the screen was damaged by a storm and was never rebuilt. A go-kart track replaced the theater and existed for a couple of years. In 1964, the land became a trailer park which it remains to this day.
Newspaper ad from July 8, 1957